Embrace South Africa’s grand romance while on a hunting safari with the love of your life.
Bring the love of your life on
- an experience that will alter the course of your life
- an experience where a constant sense of awe and surprise will surround you
- an experience where you are forced to live in the moment
- an experience that will give you a face to face encounter with nature [In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. Aristotle ]
There is only one happiness in life to love and be loved. The Notebook
7 Day Plains Game Hunt for 1 couple, 4 Plains Game Animals included at $4 500.
The first 10 hunts booked will be entered into a promotional draw for 1 free hunt, day rate and animals included. Air fare, taxidermy, packaging, dipping and shipping of trophies excluded. Deposit will be refunded to the selected hunter. Ts & Cs apply.
Valid until: March, 9, 2015.
7 Day Hunt: $4 500 per couple [Normal price: $6 035]
Includes: Day rate for 1 couple. 4 Trophy Animals – 1 Springbok or 1 Warthog – 1 Blesbok or 1 Impala – 1 Kudu – 1 animal from the following: Gemsbok, Wildebeest (Blue or Black), Red Hartebeest
A deposit of $1000 confirms the hunt. Hunt must be taken during 2015/2016.
Contact us: Click here to email us
The hunt includes:The full services of a Professional Hunter, tracker and skinner. All transport during the safari excluding air fares and includes pick up and return to Kimberley Airport. Full accommodation and 24-hour laundry service. All meals including snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. Field preparation of trophies and transport to a local taxidermist.
The hunt excludes: Air fare. Fees for packaging, dipping and shipping of trophies. Taxidermy fees.
There is so much more to a safari with us:
- experience the breathtaking spectacle of large herds of plains game in their natural environment
- go birding – with more than 200 species of birds, it is a birder’s paradise
- hike the area – explore its rocky outcrops and discover pre-San and Bushman rock etchings native to the area
- go on a photographic safari to Mokala National Park, the newest addition to South African National Parks, only 10 minutes drive away
- tour Kimberley – an historic city and known throughout the world for its diamonds
- enjoy an historic tour of the region including a visit to a world-class art gallery and national museum
- let us know if there is anything else that you or your partner would like to explore or experience while in South Africa and we will do our best to make it happen for you
Read about Embracing South Africa’s grand romance while on safari.
Fort Richmond – Embracing South Africa’s grand romance while on safari. Article by Eric R Poole (editor: Guns & Ammo)
Testimonials from Couples who have hunted with us.
Click here: Testimonials from Couples
Contact us for a reference list.